Tracks Qlispé Raceway Park

Hey, I´m givingt it a shot. Here are the basics. Will keep you posted.
QLISPE01.jpg

Sadly, I don´t have any good references for the buildings, so I will leave it as it is. Anyways, the road has been already textured. I will take some time to tweak some things here and there, and release it. Any suggestions?
ASFALTO.jpg

There is LiDAR data available from USGS's LidarExplorer for this track:

It's been awhile since I checked the lidar dates, but doesn't the scan predate the 2009 repaving and slight realignment of the track? Or is there a more recent scan now?

EDIT: Never mind, I see that your scan pic has the current layout.

"The road racing track, which will have a new layout that no longer incorporates use of the drag strip as it has in the past, will have numerous sports car and motorcycle events."

Last edited:
There is LiDAR data available from USGS's LidarExplorer for this track:View attachment 697656
I started modeling it a while back for a client, but the offer fell through. I might pick it back up if there is enough demand, or for a commission.
View attachment 697657
wowowowow... Is that available for the public? Please throw some info about it. Should I download some client or something like that? What do I do?

wowowowow... Is that available for the public? Please throw some info about it. Should I download some client or something like that? What do I do?
Try Googling some of the terms in my comment, such as USGS LidarExplorer. You'll need CloudCompare to open the downloaded .las files. Try Googling that as well.

It's been awhile since I checked the lidar dates, but doesn't the scan predate the 2009 repaving and slight realignment of the track? Or is there a more recent scan now?

EDIT: Never mind, I see that your scan pic has the current layout.

"The road racing track, which will have a new layout that no longer incorporates use of the drag strip as it has in the past, will have numerous sports car and motorcycle events."
Actually, now that I'm looking back at it, I don't remember where I got the data from, but I noted that it was from 2015.

EDIT: Upon observation of my download archives, it appears that I downloaded them from this site: https://lidarportal.dnr.wa.gov/

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea