MGP20 PS4 (Pro) Performance / Graphics / Physics

Hey guys... dont know how many of you Play on PS4 Pro.

As you may noticed I am facing some problems with the graphics and also with the gameplay.
I have tested on and on.
Meanwhile I thinks this is related to each other.

When I am riding in Performance mode it feels a little bit netter. But also there I noticed that I miss the breaking point so often.
You hardly notice a difference between 70 KMH and 140kmh in this game!
And therefore I guess so many people struggle with the gameplay

This game seems to have problems with its Performance in Playstation.

By the way the graphic on Performance Mode (and de-activated HDR because ot the darkness problem) is very ugly. Its nearly impossible to read the Michelin batch on the leather.

Its so sad that MotoGp seems to have such a small Lobby. At least in germany. You do Not find much about it.
I cant understand why nobody noticed it in the test. They a celebrating 60fps but you only have this in Performance mode and nobody mentioned that the graphics are so poor then.

Why is Milestone not able to make both?? Why do I have to decide between framerate and graphics?? Codemasters Shows with F1 that both is posible.

Damn I am so angry as I am a huge motogp Fan....

I will wait a 4-5 weeks for upcoming patches....

Nobody has the same impressions?
Or are you all in PC?

Are there other Forums for PS4/Motogp ?

Thx in advance...

I'm on pc with only great graphics.
My understanding is that milestone are still working on a patch. Undoubtedly resolving issues they weren't aware of. We can only hope they cover as many as possible.
Unfortunately,milestone have a proven track record of not supporting their games much at all.
Sorry I can't help you, but hopefully you'll be happier in a few days.

On PS4 Pro I had too enable some settings or disable in ps settings as the graphics pop up was unreal, go round corner no trees, second later they pop up, washed out looking, really looks like a game from years ago, having fun with those moto 2 bikes

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.