Misc Project PM3DM's 320i Touring Car (Interior/Exterior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrricardo93 submitted a new resource:

Interior adjustments for PM3DM's 320i Super Tourer - Added basic rollcage and a couple colour changes

Hey all,

Firstly i want to say please don't expect much from me here as i barely have a clue about what i'm doing with textures and using blender etc...

In this download you will find ONLY my edited kn.5 file,
I refuse to upload the car with it because every single download of the car should be Patriks.
All I've changed is a couple of texture areas/colours and added a rollcage with the aim of making it look a little less plain.

Car link can be found below and i want to thank...

Read more about this resource...

hopefully you can work on the dash as it is in need of an upgrade. what you have already done is great stuff.
I plan to do a lot, I’m extremely new and inexperienced at this stuff so I’m trying my best haha, I would love to do this great car justice, I know the exhaust and rollcage etc aren’t correct to the real one but hopefully in time as my skill increases I can make better updates. Thank you for the support!

mrricardo93 updated Project PM3DM's 320i Touring Car (Interior/Exterior) with a new update entry:

No more public updates, please read.

Hey all,

Recently as you know i have practised and learnt my first modding basics using Patrik's (PM3DM) BMW.

I have had a good conversation with him today and we have agreed that i will no longer release any more updates... at least until i am of a much higher standard and potentially they will add my work to the official mods.

So i want to thank you all for the incredible support over the last 24 hours, i know that even my basic work has been appreciated and welcome...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I dont get it...this car has been dormant for 3 years. It was left in an unfinished state. you are making it better. if they are doing nothing with it, what does it hurt to have you try your hand at updating it?

I dont get it...this car has been dormant for 3 years. It was left in an unfinished state. you are making it better. if they are doing nothing with it, what does it hurt to have you try your hand at updating it?
He said he is still planning to work on it, I did explain that I also haven’t released it as the whole car so all the car downloads would still be his, I was just simply making it better until he finishes it. Not sure tbh, like I said I’m gonna keep working on it myself for the time being

He said he is still planning to work on it, I did explain that I also haven’t released it as the whole car so all the car downloads would still be his, I was just simply making it better until he finishes it. Not sure tbh, like I said I’m gonna keep working on it myself for the time being
Classic PM3DM... they have left their creations to rot for years with various bugs that never got fixed, and every external help to fix their cars or keep them to the ever evolving standards are unnecessarily gridlocked "because I want to do it personally", and ends up with nothing.
I'm still waiting for some fixes in the Nissan Primera's physics (particurarly the enormous fuel consumption) that I personally brought to their attention almost 3 years ago.
Very disappointing by them, but If this is what they want, so let it be...

You did a very good job though. Kudos to you, and keep up with it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 459 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 281 42.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 302 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 177 27.0%
Back