Cars problems with tires temp/wear/grip

as the title says i'm having problems with a specific mod, Tommy78's 2019 tcr pack.
i already submitted the question to his discord a few days ago, but looks like no one is around to help and Tommy is out for real life issues for who knows how long.

it might be common issue with other mods (despite i'm having it just with those cars) so i'll ask anyway.

basically no matter what, whenever i jump in the car the tires app shows them all green with the vertical bar red.

temperatures looks normal (related to air and track temp) and the crew chief warns me of cold tires (while the app still shows green with red wear bar).

grip is fairly high from the beginning.

as the temp increase within a reasonable timeframe, sometimes a bit too much going over 100° in a couple of laps, the green icons stays green while the wear bar fades from red to yellow to green, and as soon as it's green it starts to lower, meaning tire wear (if i'm correct)

meanwhile the car start losing grip and the rear end becomes very unstable during brake and turning, losing around 15% of wear in 5/6 laps (tried on many kunos and modded tracks)

rain tires act the same with the difference that are unusable in the rain, grip is close to zero at any speed, and they spin like crazy from midrange rpm.

has anyone ever had this issue with other mods?
is there anything i can or is the mod bugged?

thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back