PROBLEM WITH DUAL SCREEN

Hello everyone, as it says in the title, no matter how much I search for information, I cannot find a solution to my problem, I am trying to mount another additional monitor to my setup, and play assetto corsa with both screens, for the moment, what I am doing is configure the game at a resolution 3 times wider than my main screen, (that way, even if I only have two screens, in the game it remains as a third "ghost" screen and thus I can regulate the fov well without having the visel in the medium; then, I use the SRWE application to be able to move laterally to that third "ghost" screen (which I am missing) and thus be able to select the game apps that are on that side, until then everything is perfect. The problem comes when I cannot square the bezel of both screens so that they coincide because they are not the same size, that is, the screens DO have the same resolution and refresh rate, but they do not have the same size in inches, so it is impossible for me to make the union between They fit the image well, since, although they are in the same resolution, the image on the smaller inch screen looks smaller than the image on the larger screen. Do they have to be the same size? If so, would there be no problem in squaring them well? somehow on the smaller screen, it would have to be "zoomed" to match the large screen, although the rest of the image is not shown due to lack of size. I hope I have explained myself well. I attach some images where you can see more clearly where my problem is, as I say, I have been searching for information for a long time without success and I am really desperate now, any type of information will be very helpful to me, I am sorry for taking a little of your time , Thank you very much in advance, greetings.
IMG_20240118_210518.jpg
IMG_20240118_210636.jpg

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 134 85.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 48 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 55 35.3%