PPfilter in game app

I notice in a lot of videos that some people have a in game PPfilter app that allows you to change the filter while in the car. Is this a separate app you have to download? I dont see it in my apps list on content manager or in game. But i also cant find a download for one.

I’m pretty sure that’s one of the Sol apps. Probably called ppfilter, or some such. You would need to make the app accessible in game in CM, but it may just be there by default when you move the cursor to the right hand side of screen when you’re in game/on track.
Sorry for vague answer, it’s the best I can do from memory.

I’m pretty sure that’s one of the Sol apps. Probably called ppfilter, or some such. You would need to make the app accessible in game in CM, but it may just be there by default when you move the cursor to the right hand side of screen when you’re in game/on track.
Sorry for vague answer, it’s the best I can do from memory.
Hi. Thanks for the reply.. so yah first thing i did was check if the app was deselected by accident in CM. But I dont even see it at all

From google

While on the track, move cursor to the right side of the screen to show all the menus, then select post process filters. Should be able to select it from there. I have the full version of content manager, and it’s selectable from the video section of settings/assetto corsa.

Edit also

To be clear, I know how to use apps and all that lol. But thanks anyway. but the post you linked answered my question. Its because its not available in VR. Thank you

In VR thats not possible. For screen mode,
Just use the Photo mode app!
1684169019193.png

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%