Possible to replace DYNhud with GID?

I'm having some issues with DYNhud such as
1) map not showing up (all I see is dots)
2) sometimes when I go on track it's all frozen, gear is not changing, speed is always 0 and fuel is not being consumed. I have to ESC out and go back on track
3) sometimes when I ESC out I get a black screen. I have to go back on track and disable DYNhud to fix it
4) my tires and brakes widget down not look like what I've seen on the screenshots and videos here at RD. still usable but tells me that something is wrong.

I feel that most of those issues has something to do with that I run 3 screens, haven't tried signle screen as this is not an option for me anyway

Now, is it possible to replace DYNhud with GID as I never had issues with GID in rf1 nor SCE in the past

@Sniper Overlay_RACE.ini is used for race sessions and Overlay.ini is used for practice/qualifying etc so you would want to edit both.

Also, if you guys missed it GID for AMS is here
oh this is the one i want, thank u for posting
gid shows the slipstream and i think it's 1 or the most important widget for a simrace on paved track, and i don't find slipstream on dynhud. so i prefer gid although it takes me 10-20fps

@Sniper Overlay_RACE.ini is used for race sessions and Overlay.ini is used for practice/qualifying etc so you would want to edit both.

Also, if you guys missed it GID for AMS is here
Martin, thank you so much!!

Do you now if there is a way to use Dyn Hud and GID at the same time?

There is a very good feature at Dyn Hud that GID don't have... the real time Delta.
Do you now what we can do to have a GID with a real time Delta?

DynHud have a lot of bugs, when someone enter or leave the lobby, sometimes the times simple disappears, names changes... terrible. GID is much better in my oppinion, just missing the Delta.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies