Porsche Carrera Cup North America 2022 Parker Thompson #9 Shell TapUp JDX Racing

Skins Porsche Carrera Cup North America 2022 Parker Thompson #9 Shell TapUp JDX Racing 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
DonatDrifter submitted a new resource:

Porsche Carrera Cup North America 2022 Parker Thompson #9 Shell TapUp JDX Racing - Porsche Carrera Cup North America 2022 Shell JDX Racing Parker Thompson Yellow Red 9

Livery replica of the #9 Shell TapUp JDX Racing Porsche 911 Cup (992), the championship-winning car of 2022, driven by Parker Thompson.

Compressed file can be extracted inside rFactor 2 folder.

It does not have a custom icon, so in the car selection menu, look for a "#9na" suffix on the car's name (should be red #27 GP Elite icon).

View attachment 626390
View attachment 626391
View attachment 626392
View attachment 626393
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

The skins does not look like in the screens. There is no SHELL badge on the car and it is different. See attachment..

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
The skins does not look like in the screens. There is no SHELL badge on the car and it is different. See attachment..
Well I wish I knew what happened there, but unfortunately I don't. That's obviously not the livery, that's the "base livery" from which the veh file is used. I can only recommend checking again if you did everything right. Does anyone else have similar issues?

Works fine, the thing that @briklebritt is probably encountering is that he didn't change two times in the skin section while in the showroom, and then reload the skin.
1672308947974-png.626671

BTW, I'm planning on doing the ssr huber racing skin and I already have the "template" for the car icon. Basically, @DonatDrifter, would you like a .mas file of your skin with it own car selection and icon? If so, I can provide it to you via DM.

Attachments

• 1672308947974.png
    1672308947974.png
    869.1 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
Works fine, the thing that @briklebritt is probably encountering is that he didn't change two times in the skin section while in the showroom, and then reload the skin.
1672308947974-png.626671

BTW, I'm planning on doing the ssr huber racing skin and I already have the "template" for the car icon. Basically, @DonatDrifter, would you like a .mas file of your skin with it own car selection and icon? If so, I can provide it to you via DM.

I do not know what you mean I have to do with the car. The reload button did not change anything for me. Can you please explain?

I do not know what you mean I have to do with the car. The reload button did not change anything for me. Can you please explain?
Sure.
As you can see in the top left corner, you can change between the two skins you have in your folder. So basically, what you need to do is click on the left arrow and then the right arrow again, so it overrides to the new file. After that, you just need to press the "reload" button. And that's it. Let me know if it worked for you.

1672308947974-png.626671

If you can do it, then sure, I'd be grateful.

hello, Im a newb to installing skins like this in rfactor. i put the .mas file in the path specified and it made my whole cup car grid have the same skin. could someone kindly explain to me what i did wrong?

thanks!

hello, Im a newb to installing skins like this in rfactor. i put the .mas file in the path specified and it made my whole cup car grid have the same skin. could someone kindly explain to me what i did wrong?

thanks!
nvm it had selected the car as my only opponent when launching a race. fixed it by changing to porsche cup as opponents lol sorry

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.7%