Porsche 963 GTP - IMSA 2023 Private Entries

Skins Porsche 963 GTP - IMSA 2023 Private Entries 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
STV_Robin submitted a new resource:

Porsche 963 GTP - IMSA 2023 Private Entries - Liveries of the JDC-Miller and Proton entries for the IMSA 2023 season

This is my first ever attempt at skins in AMS2. Hope you like them still!

This is an add-on to the brilliant IMSA 2023 skins by Gianmarco Fiduci. It includes the two privately entered Porsche 963s:
#5 JDC-Miller Motorsports, driven by Tijmen van der Helm, Mike Rockenfeller and Jenson Button
#59 Proton Competition, driven by Gianmaria Bruni, Harry Tincknell and Neel Jani

IMPORTANT: Make sure to install...

Read more about this resource...

Hallo.
Good Job.
Can you make BMW M4 GT3 Gen2 Skin for me?
Greats from Cologne Germany
Achim

Attachments

• WRT-BMW-M4-GT3-Test-Valentino-Rossi-Barcelona-01.jpg
    WRT-BMW-M4-GT3-Test-Valentino-Rossi-Barcelona-01.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 27
I didn't follow instructions and downloaded the Penske skins, this skin pack and the Jota pack all at once. Now I can't get this pack and the Jota to show up even after going back and deleting them to where they didn't show up in AMS2CM then installing them again. How do I fix this?

I didn't follow instructions and downloaded the Penske skins, this skin pack and the Jota pack all at once. Now I can't get this pack and the Jota to show up even after going back and deleting them to where they didn't show up in AMS2CM then installing them again. How do I fix this?
Hi, since there is only 4 livery slots available for the Porsche 963 you won't be able to display all five of them (the two IMSA Penskes, the IMSA Privateers and the WEC Jota). If you're interested to combine all of the IMSA skins, we have put our skins together in the IMSA 2023 pack that just needs one installation and includes the two Penskes, the two of this skinpack and many more realistic liveries from the IMSA 2023 season :)

Last edited:
Hi, since there is only 4 livery slots available for the Porsche 963 you won't be able to display all five of them (the two IMSA Penskes, the IMSA Privateers and the WEC Jota). If you're interested to combine all of the IMSA skins, we have put our skins together in the IMSA 2023 pack that just needs one installation and includes the two Penskes, the two of this skinpack and many more realistic liveries from the IMSA 2023 season :)

Thanks, So were they actually there and I couldn't see them? For instance I didn't see the yellow JDC livery only the Reiza one. Does the JDC one take the place of the Reiza yellow one and the Weather Tech 59 takes the place of that light blue and orange Reiza one. If so I wasn't see that.

I installed the IMSA 2023 pack and I still only see the Penskes and the factor Reiza liveries for the other two.

Last edited:
Okay, that shouldn't happen. Did you uninstall all of the other packs? It may be that if you still have the pack of Gianmarco with only the two Penskes installed (especially if it is installed AFTER the IMSA 2023 pack) that it overwrites the xml that adds the other two 963s so you'll only see the Penskes.

Last edited:
Okay, that shouldn't happen. Did you uninstall all of the other packs? It may be that if you still have the pack of Gianmarco with only the two Penskes installed (especially if it is installed AFTER the IMSA 2023 pack) that it overwrites the xml that adds the other two 963s so you'll only see the Penskes.
No I did not uninstall the Penske pack, just the IMSA 963's and the Jota. Do I need to try and uninstall everything, including the Penskes, and start all over again? If so which order do I need to go in to try and get everything installed correctly?

@Jezza819 You just need the IMSA 2023 Pack. It includes the Penske Porsches. If you install the Penske Porsches or Jota Porsche after the IMSA 2023 Pack it'll overwrite the other 963s with the default ones.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 13.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 97 55.4%