PC1 Playing on PS4 with Controller DIY Fix

I saw Project Cars download on sale for $4.50 aud at the Sony site, so thought why not, I have a DFGT wheel but it only works on PC. I tried racing with the controller but even with the sensitivity settings turned right down it's a swerve fest.

What to do, the analog stick on the DS4 is so easy to move, it's hard to make the cars go in a straight line without correcting all the time and judging the corners was very hard for me.

I found a solution that I'd like to share, I got a rubber band, I tried several really but found the best ones to be thin and around 5 cm in diameter.

Loop the rubber band over the left analog stick, turn it over to make a figure eight, now stretch the lower part of the figure eight over the hand grips on the DS4. You also need to adjust it back and forth so the analog stick is centered.

After doing this playing the game is a huge improvement IMO, it makes the analog stick harder to move and self centers much better. The cars are much easier to keep in a straight line, and I can hit the apex's on the corners every time now.

You can try different rubber bands until you're happy with the extra tension.

Hope this helps.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Forum trophies