Play as Tatiana Calderón [Female Body]

Misc Play as Tatiana Calderón [Female Body] 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
could you help? it's not working for me I still have alex shanks or in the best case i have tatiana's hair without a head

could you help? it's not working for me I still have alex shanks or in the best case i have tatiana's hair without a head
Having only her hair is ... odd. Because the hair gets called by the 3d model and that means the model gets called and loaded. And there is not such thing as "sometimes it shows that, sometimes it shows nothing" when the game calls files.

So, make sure you have the mod copied, pasted, overwritten = installed correctly.

And make sure your game is uptodate, she does not exist in the drm free version.

Having only her hair is ... odd. Because the hair gets called by the 3d model and that means the model gets called and loaded. And there is not such thing as "sometimes it shows that, sometimes it shows nothing" when the game calls files.

So, make sure you have the mod copied, pasted, overwritten = installed correctly.

And make sure your game is uptodate, she does not exist in the drm free version.
I'm sure I installed mod correctly but it's still not working idk why because I did same exact thing with Jamie Chadwick and her model works

Can you verify the following vanilla files exist in your game:
  • 2022_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\cinematics\drivers\heads\tatiana_calderon.erp
  • 2022_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\cinematics\drivers\heads\tatiana_calderon_malerig.erp
  • 2022_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\cinematics\drivers\morph_poses\tatiana_calderon.erp
  • 2022_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\cinematics\drivers\morph_poses\tatiana_calderon_malerig.erp

Can you verify the following vanilla files exist in your game:
  • 2022_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\cinematics\drivers\heads\tatiana_calderon.erp
  • 2022_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\cinematics\drivers\heads\tatiana_calderon_malerig.erp
  • 2022_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\cinematics\drivers\morph_poses\tatiana_calderon.erp
  • 2022_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\cinematics\drivers\morph_poses\tatiana_calderon_malerig.erp
I dont have

She's included in the F2 roster in F1 23, along with Jamie Chadwick and Callie Mayer.
A "Play as Callie Mayer" mod would be very welcomed ;)

The files are setup differently, there's no pkg .json in the erp's
There is, but anyway the game does not load new erp files as it ignores the open assetgroup files.
And merging one driver head into the other file and changing results in CTD. So for the time being I am afraid that face swaps like these are as RIP as modular mods in F1 23

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.8%
Back