Perfect Pedal

I’ve had the above in my old G27 pedals for a long, long time now. The G27’s are the only part of the Original rig I’ve never changed. I’ve moved on to Direct Drive wheel, VR, motion, you name it, but now having the itch to renew my pedals. Reason I hesitate is down to having no experience of any other pedal set, other than the original G27’s before I installed the hydraulic pedal, I’ve also had zero issues.

So my question, has anyone else used the Perfect Pedal, or still using it and if so, what are Your thoughts on other pedals? I’m thinking about a set of Heuskinveld pedals (not sure which ones) but keep having this nagging doubt that a loadcell brake won’t perform as well as the hydraulic one. Any help appreciated:thumbsup:

I hadn't heard of that particular mod before, but I think at that price point, it would be best to consider a new pedal assembly itself. A very affordable solution however would be the True Brake, which is still very new to the market, but has received a lot of positive feedback. It looks like production is currently on back order by about a week.

Also, here is a link to the sponsored page on the forum

Upvote 0
Thanks, but cost isn’t an issue. I already have the Hydraulic pedal (PP) and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it. What I‘m trying to find out is if anyone has tried, or owned the Perfect Pedal and if so did they change to another set of pedals and what the difference was. Also the difference between my older hydraulic brake system versus the newer load cell versions of say the Heuskinveld pedals. What I don’t want to do is change my pedals at a not so insignificant cost, for the sake of aesthetics and no performance benefit.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back