PC2 PC2 +VR + HTC Headsets = good!

Think some HTC owners maybe missing out on below - ensure you use the latest HTC console from steam and update to the latest steamvr betas...

And btw - popracers ffb file is good and I set brake and throttle sensitivity to 30.

PC2 Virtual Reality for HTC headset:
If you have a HTC headset setting the steamvr FOV to 80 from 100 means your graphic card puts the same amount of power into the 80 FOV as the 100 FOV which means much better clarity as the same resolution is being used in a smaller space. It's a big jump up in visuals doing this and no faffing about with VR mods but there is a but - though it works for HTC I have read that with the HP Reverb you may get cross eyed vision as it may not support it, so yep, may not work with Reverb or Oculus even but HTC you really should be good.

Thing is, in real motorsport you wear a helmet and have a narrow FOV anyway - and your braced in. Spoke to a real motorsport racer a few months back and he said he can barely more his head :D

Anyway - I'm also finding PC2 runs better than AMS2 in CPU/GPU terms with all settings set to off/low. To be really honest I'm finding PC2 drives no worse than AMS2, even better in some circumstances, of course that's my own IMO.

If you're sitting on the fence about buying it then grab it while you can!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea