[OUTDATED] - Formula Regional – Fantasy Skin Pack

Skins [OUTDATED] - Formula Regional – Fantasy Skin Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Matthew327 submitted a new resource:

Formula Regional – Fantasy Skin Pack - A set of 31 (mostly realistic) liveries to fill up your Formula Regional grids.

Almost a year ago, I started putting together a set of skins for the "ks_formula_3" mod which used to be available from here. It's no longer available there, but if you already have the mod, this skin pack is for you.

This pack contains 31 custom-made liveries with more or less realistic drivers and sponsors.

Enjoy!
View attachment 599740
View attachment 599741
View attachment 599743
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

For all those asking where to get the mod, hang fire a little bit, there is a mod coming that isnt an encrypted rip from rfactor2. The new mod uses the same model with the knowledge the ok to use the work he provided that is used in the rF2 mod. Both the Formula Regional Europe and Formula Regional Oceania cars are in the works, with physics based on real world data/ tatuus technical manual, input from an engineer who worked on the cars and drivers who actually have driven/raced them. Toyota turbo engine in the NZ version, the FRECA car is near ready to test. This new mod will be 100% free and left unencrypted. The 2020 NZ season has been completed including driver suits, helmets etc. Half of the 2021 NZ Grand Prix liveries are done, and a start has been made on the 2023 NZ series. I'm doing this on my own, so it's taking it's time. I've recently got hold of 38 liveries for the FRECA 2022 season.

Last edited:
For all those asking where to get the mod, hang fire a little bit, there is a mod coming that isnt an encrypted rip from rfactor2. The new mod uses the same model with the knowledge the ok to use the work he provided that is used in the rF2 mod. Both the Formula Regional Europe and Formula Regional Oceania cars are in the works, with physics based on real world data/ tatuus technical manual, input from an engineer who worked on the cars and drivers who actually have driven/raced them. Toyota turbo engine in the NZ version, the FRECA car is near ready to test. This new mod will be 100% free and left unencrypted. The 2020 NZ season has been completed including driver suits, helmets etc. Half of the 2021 NZ Grand Prix liveries are done, and a start has been made on the 2023 NZ series. I'm doing this on my own, so it's taking it's time. I've recently got hold of 38 liveries for the FRECA 2022 season.
oh i see it before in facebook and now here haha Waiting for it because it looks awesome the job you are doing with it

And thx again because i discover that there was a freca mod out there because of this skinpack. That and the SF Lights i found made my day lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back