Open world

There's some others games with open world. but no one realistic, only for street cars (race cars have no homologation for roads, they must stay on tracks)
It could have mountains, plains, cities, with road architectures from all over the world, dynamic weather, day/night cycles.
Features to start a race with anybody from point A to B. Create multiplayer races using open world roads.
Tool to see who go the same car class around you, etc
customize paint (only)
Maybe some places to racetrack, others to rally or drift or hillclimb, drag, community events, maybe stunts, etc...
while we are on sim, keep fuel consumption and tire wear

add more features ideas under this post

what i don't want :

- Having a garage seems a good idea at first, but buying cars means not having access to all of them from the beginning and that's against AC multiplayer spirit.
- Same for customization. We want simulation handling of cars. I don't see it compatible or maintainable with perfs customisations/upgrades. I prefer kunos not wasting energy on it.
- Plz don't make it boring like city car driving. We don't care about stoping at red lights etc... but keep the damage so you take the risk to ruin your or others car if you don't respect anything. Low safeties can be restricted to join some races.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea