Oldies but Goodies

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
simbin1.jpg

simbin2.jpg

simbin3.jpg

I think it is Sector3 but not sure.
I recall a tweet from @Ian Bell who said he could make GTR3... before he sold SMS to codies so I think answer may be complex with all the different studios involved (including royalties) in these SimBin titles.

Maybe the right moment ? ... GPU prices are so high if you have to change now. :(
Yes and gpu's. I really need to upgrade but refuse to pay the inflated prices being asked.
Fortunately my potato plays everything I use at the moment although I'm restricted to only 15 cars in ACC.

A chance I upgraded just 2 years ago ... and I'm never in a hurry to do so. ;)
For ACC still no real problem with 20 cars but not using DLSS .... I'm loosing much too many FPS with it on.

I think it is Sector3 but not sure.
I recall a tweet from @Ian Bell who said he could make GTR3... before he sold SMS to codies so I think answer may be complex with all the different studios involved (including royalties) in these SimBin titles.
I know that ktm suspensions, the publishers of raceroom had all the titles on the raceroom shop website. So that leads me to believe it's theirs. Simbin struggled financially quite a bit during the production of GTR2, because it was so massive and took a very long time to produce. Might be why no one else has ever tried again since then. All the more reason to appreciate the golden oldy which by the way is still on my computer and gets played.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.5%