AC No chicane week @ Barcelona - Sunday 3rd March 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Congrats to the podium! well done, guys!

I started from behind today and had some nice fights, unfortunately also two unnecessary mistakes, but nevermind. It was my first time on this track and I quite liked it.

Kimi sorry for the little touch at my overtake, but from my perspective I gave you enough room, I guess you didn't see me on the inside. You defended very well up to this point!

Great racing everyone as always, see you next time!

Last edited:
Sounds like you all had a good race!

It turned out I got ejected from Steam -- My wife had been using Steam, when I first start trying out sim racing, I figured it was easy to just piggy back on her account to try something out. Amazingly, the very fist game I tried, AC, has all the things I wanted. I never bothered to get another game so I just kept using my wife steam account. Also amazingly over nearly a year, we never had a collision of playing at the same time until today! When we switch over to AC2, I will have to buy it in a new Steam account :)

As always, thanks Brain for organizing the race. I still had fun during practice tying to get back to my best lap time. Not as fun to get ejected when I was just able to beat my best time during that last minutes of qualifying:( But there is always the next race!

I thought I had decent pace around here but p10 showed me I have a long way to go yet.

I had some good battles with Ernie, Johnny and Kimi then at the end just kept ahead of Brian who was unlapping himself.

Fun race and I love this version of the track.

Thanks to everyone for the clean racing and to Brian for organising.

Enjoyed that race. Unfortunately had an internet blip about 20 minutes in, which disconnected me from the server. Rejoined a few laps down but in roughly the same position behind Doug. Kept Doug and the few ahead in sight until the end. Felt good racing with the screen again. Sorting the FOV helped alot!

Looking forward to the next one! Getting used to the ginetta slowly. It's stable and easy to drive but it's tricky to turn that into the pace of the top 10.

Congrats to the podium finishers. Those 1.49.xx lap times were very impressive!

Fairly enjoyable race on my part. I had a great battle with Kimi for the first 5 laps. However, that little battle separated me from the front of the field. That put me in no mans land after I was able to pull away from those behind me.

Happy belated birthday to Ernie. I hope we all enjoy the same longevity and speed that you possess.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.