Cars NO BRAKES LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIM RACERS

I have downloaded 3 ACC conversions for AC.. but all 3 cars dont seem to want to slow down, ive tried ABS and BRAKE FORCE etc but no results

Any feedback??? thanks

Delete the 3 ACC rips and then drive the many official GT3's, the high quality GT3 mods like RSS ones, or buy ACC to drive those cars in top quality

Last edited:
It wasn't, but you're not going to find an answer here in the same way you won't find the ripped cars for download here. Best go ask the author on whichever site you downloaded them from.
Calm down eh. getting all bitchy. i asked politely about an issue regarding a mod, end of the day its a MOD, you know them files you download to get fun from? you heard of them?

Calm down eh. getting all bitchy. i asked politely about an issue regarding a mod, end of the day its a MOD, you know them files you download to get fun from? you heard of them?

I didn't mean my post to read that way but you're right it can be, so sorry for that.

All I mean is that this forum is unlikely to be the best place to find that support. The original links you have should give you a clue to find the mod group who made them - they'll likely have a Facebook page or Discord where you can ask for advice. If it's only you experiencing the issue, then they might be able to track down which setting you need.

I only tend to drive vintage cars in AC anyway (try this and tell me it isn't more fun than a GT3: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/chinook-mk-2.48151/ !) so I've also never come across working examples of these 'brakes' things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes