Next Level Racing motion platform V3 problem

Wabbit_NL

Premium
Hey guys,

I have a question about my next level racing motion platform V3. In the last couple of weeks I have the problem that when I am braking very hard (I have the Asetek Invicta pedals) my platform will disconnect from windows, and resstarts immediately. As if the USB cable is unplugged and plugged in again, you can actually the windows bell as if you pull the cable out and back in again. Pretty anoying since this only happens in only races when the heat is on!

Anyone ever had this problem and knows what it could be??

Thanks,
Peter

try changing usb cable or the port you are using. maybe your mobo's usb port or cable cant handle the power needed by the motion rig while breaking hard.

try changing usb cable or the port you are using. maybe your mobo's usb port or cable cant handle the power needed by the motion rig while breaking hard.
Hey, thanks for the reply but there is really no power demanded by the usb port. The unit has its own huge power supply. I think that i found the problem, i am simply running into the limitation of the platform! When i break hard and push to hard with both hands and feet the platform can't handle the force i am using. Simply less pushing and pressing solves the problem...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.