Newbie looking for advice pedals for Moza R9 1st setup

Hi, this is my first post to this forum. I’m new to PC gaming and not played any racing games for years, but would like to give it a go & see if I enjoy. I have bought a PC with i7 & Rtx 3080 gpu, a quest 3, and found a well priced Moza R9 base on eBay which I ordered this week having been reading reviews.

i now need to decide on some starter pedals, and wheel. For now I am not going to be investing in a seat / metal fram to mount the wheel & pedals on (the pc will be in my 10 year old kids play room which doesn’t have room for a permanent structure like this.

so, I am looking for some suggestions on pedals and wheel, ideally around the £100 ish mark for pedals, plus either a second hand wheel, or otherwise a moza es which is around £130 from what I can find new. I’m happy to buy second hand. im planning to try various games and dint expect to become too competitive or serious, but play for some leisure time and to enjoy the experience. F1 2023… any other recommendations very welcome.

I’m considering the thrust master pro T3PA but not sure if they will work in conjunction with the steering wheel, does anyone know? Or have any recommended pedals in a similar price point?

thanks in advance for any help everyone

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea