New pit_lane.ai for Bugatti Circuit 1967

Tracks New pit_lane.ai for Bugatti Circuit 1967 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Frank25 submitted a new resource:

New pit_lane.ai for Bugatti Circuit 1967 - New pit_lane.ai for Bugatti Circuit 1967

I've recorded a new pit_lane.ai for Bugatti Circuit 1967
"bugatti67" by M.T.K. to prevent the AI cars from driving through the player's car in the pits, as this is breaking the immersion for me especially in VR.

track download

Installation:
Copy the file "pit_lane.ai" to the "ai" folder "bugatti67/ai" and delete all files in the "ai" folder except of "fast_lane.ai" and "pit_lane.ai".

Read more about this resource...

Great! I'll implement this to the next Update, If you are okay with that.
Of course you can use it. I made it to improve this great track and it took me just 5 minutes to record the new pit_lane.ai. Maybe you can add collisions to the track barriers and check the collisions of white tires in the ground as I had several CTD when hitting them with the car. And the AI cars are sometimes shot to the sky like a rocket. I think it's also a collision problem with some objects of the track. I also have some flickering in VR (maybe z-fighting of the graphics) of the walls on the the left side at the end of the corner to the start finish line. It seems to be a conflict between the wall texture und the ground texture.

Of course you can use it. I made it to improve this great track and it took me just 5 minutes to record the new pit_lane.ai. Maybe you can add collisions to the track barriers and check the collisions of white tires in the ground as I had several CTD when hitting them with the car. And the AI cars are sometimes shot to the sky like a rocket. I think it's also a collision problem with some objects of the track. I also have some flickering in VR (maybe z-fighting of the graphics) of the walls on the the left side at the end of the corner to the start finish line. It seems to be a conflict between the wall texture und the ground texture.
Thanks for the hints! I'm on it. As i'm a beginner collisions are Tricky for me.

Last edited:
Thanks Frank for the pit lane.I don't get the collision issue. i use a lot of historic cars like tlc,60's and 70's cars all good on my end. ..cheers

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea