Need help setting up a Fanatec gt3 with clubsport pedals

Hello all. Been pulling my hair out trying to get my fanatec gt3 to work fully and have my clubsport pedals work. Lets just say its not been going too well. Main concern is the pedals. it doesnt seem to like my brake pedal at all. Its loadcell of course. When i press the brakes the bar on the config screen barely goes 1/4 of the way up, then it wont go up at all, then sometimes it goes full up and stays there. but most of the time it just doesnt do anything when i press the brakes, usually its just a blip up to about 1/4 then back to 0 while still holding the brakes down.
The wheel itself i keep seeming to have to redo all my selections it doesnt seem to be saving my shifter selections, nor was it working with ff at first. Anyone have any ideas, and perhaps settings for this wheel for the game.

mmm , default path , can you tell me what that default path is ?

in the mean time first check that the fanatec wheel property page is reading all axis etc correctly ,
run the GTl graphics config as an admin , then onec that is configured run the game .exe as an admin

when you get to set up all the Axis's do each one on the pedals twice (as sometimes it seams to read it wrong

Andi

yes win 7, digital edition, default path, the pedals and wheel work fine in iracing, so yes the potentiometer is turned up enough. the pedals are on usb

Just to clarify the problem:
The Pedals work ok in IRacing? Do they work ok in the Porsche Wheel Calibration utility too?
Is it only a problem with GTL?

I have Fanatec GT3 (both wheel and pedals) working ok in GTL.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.