My first post, and I'm not sure if here is the right place

Hi all,

As per tittle i'I not sure if this is the right section to post,
But here my issue I'm not able to log in to any server, I tried ports forward firewall router antivirus and win, nothing, the sever list populating but not pings and when I click to log in say not able to connect to the server.

First what game launcher are you using? Is it the original one that is in the game or some thing like Content Manager?
Do you have any problems with going to other websites on the Internet?
What is your connection to the internet? (ping/upload/download)?

Hi,

I use the icon from the desktop that creates the game when installed it, no issues with internet at all, as for the type of connection I don't know.

The strange thing is everything works fine and the list of servers is loading fine I just not able to login to any of them

Silly question... Have you scrolled down to the bottom of the list or clicked on the word ping in the online server list? This will sort the servers by ping lowest to highest or the other way around.
My first time looking for online races I did not notice that there were more servers than the top of the page showed.
Also have you tried using SRS (Sim Racing System) instead of the normal online server setup?
http://www.simracingsystem.com/index.php
This is a link to the website to get setup. Very organized races every hour or so... check it out.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.