MY Assists refuse to function after a reinstall. What should I do?

So, after my PC crashed, due to a surge, caused by new wiring in my apartment, AC would launch, but it would never make beyond loading. So, I reinstalled AC fresh. It's been 5 years since I'd done it previously, so it probably needed to be done anyway. But ever since, I've had a couple of weird issues that won't go away. One of them, is that my Assist settings refuse to function ingame. I've tried editing the file directly (the settings are correct there as well), and I've tried deleting them completely and starting from scratch. Still not working. This is no issue when I'm using my wheel, since everything is already set up how I like it. But when I'm using my controller (I have lung problems, so I have to sometimes, please don't berate me lol), I need the Auto Clutch so that I can actually pull off... some cars will just not move unless you neutral drop/rev bomb into first. And on servers with damge, shifting destroys the transmission. Idk if it's an issue with the assists themselves, since the damage slider works, or if it's something else, but I can't get the AutoClutch to work. I've also made sure I don't have any clutch input mapped.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 402 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 254 43.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 272 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.8%
Back