Motorsport Manager Mobile 2 to Release Thursday

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Motorsport Manager Mobile.jpg

Playsport Games will return to their roots on Thursday, with a new mobile release of their latest motorsport management title - the snappily titled Motorsport Manager Mobile 2.

Expected to retail for £3.99 and available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, with an Android release to follow later in the year, the latest MM mobile game has been pitched as “the deepest, most realistic simulation of motorsport that you can get in your pocket”.

Rebuilt and improved over the original mobile version of the popular management title, the new game will feature 16 3D tracks based loosely on traditional Grand Prix venues, as well as adding several new features over the original mobile game.

Of the upcoming new release, Playsport had the following to say:

"Being able to develop into the larger PC and Mac markets has meant many new features find their way into the mobile equivalent. Drivers now age, improve, sign for different teams, and then retire, with the cycle of youngsters coming in to take their place. The fortunes of teams can rise and fall over the course of seasons, and a dynamic driver market means that no two managerial careers are exactly alike.

The race simulation has been given a huge upgrade and is full of authentic detail. The racing action is more dramatic than ever too, with spins and mistakes making for fascinating strategic questions. More tyre compounds are available, as well as Engine Modes, Team Orders and even Refuelling Rules".

Pitched as something of a mix up between the detailed PC version and pick up and play mobile release, Motorsport Manager Mobile 2 should be hitting the toilet cubicles of racing fans workplaces worldwide from Thursday.... :)

Motorsport Manager Mobile 2 will release July 13 and is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, with an Android release to follow in early August.

Motorsport Manager 2 - Mobile 2.png
Motorsport Manager 2 - Mobile.png

Check out the Motorsport Manager sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion regarding the Motorsport Manager franchise of games.

Looking forward to a new mobile version of the game? Can the title build on the success of previous version of the series? Let us know your opinions in the comments section below!

Unfortunately, i did not have time to play the PC version that much.
Guess i would be playing this one more on my iPhone & iPad like i did with the first one.
...but no DLC plz

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea