MotoGP 23 Mod Repacking Tools

MGP23 MotoGP 23 Mod Repacking Tools V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mods for MotoGP 23 | Milestone
Hi,
did anyone ever try to make a custom track for MotoGP? I am so desperate in trying to recreate a track from my former hometown, but when using the ueviewer / umodel software to export .umap files of the tracks, I cannot to anything actually. I'm a UE Noob but feel quite at ease with 3d modelling and landscape creation.

Thanks for letting me know
:)

Hi,
did anyone ever try to make a custom track for MotoGP? I am so desperate in trying to recreate a track from my former hometown, but when using the ueviewer / umodel software to export .umap files of the tracks, I cannot to anything actually. I'm a UE Noob but feel quite at ease with 3d modelling and landscape creation.

Thanks for letting me know
:)
The map files themselves aren’t the actual models, those are stored elsewhere but are just referenced and placed in the map files.

As far as I know it’s not possible to create the ai lines to make a custom track from scratch. In theory it must be but I don’t know how you’d do it

I see, thanks for your reply.

What if I only make it available for time trial?
I located the uassets folder but I kind of hoped to find a complete original scenefile with the settings for each map or find a way to recreate these files, but I guess that might not be possible.

I see, thanks for your reply.

What if I only make it available for time trial?
I located the uassets folder but I kind of hoped to find a complete original scenefile with the settings for each map or find a way to recreate these files, but I guess that might not be possible.
Yeah you may be able to get it working for time trial

The file you’re looking for is actually a umap file, which will be in “assets\maps\tracks\TrackName”
You’ll need to navigate to it in umodel

Yeah you may be able to get it working for time trial

The file you’re looking for is actually a umap file, which will be in “assets\maps\tracks\TrackName”
You’ll need to navigate to it in umodel
Thanks.
I‘m actually rebuilding the landscape at the time. With umodel I find the .umap files that won‘t load and I can find the mesh parts, that you mentioned earlier will be referenced in the scene. Do you think the easiest way to approach it is by replacing the individual parts of the scenefile and position the new meshes on the start/finish straight in order to have the spawn point on the same position?
I‘m a bit lost and I was thinking of using Chaos Physics to "just" build a new game but i just love the mechanics of the milestone games.

Hello, it´s possible to change a rider from his team to another? I have been trying to do it, but i don´t know how, or if it´s possible. Thank you!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.