Modular Mods 2022 - BASE FILES [Required]

Misc Modular Mods 2022 - BASE FILES [Required] 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's not currently possible due to some changes that Codemasters and EA made for this year's game. We are still investigating what is possible for modding this year, in addition to the usual texture mods.
okay would like to see it so hope u make it a gl! xD

okay would like to see it so hope u make it a gl! xD
PYL has made a lot of progress on a Semi Modular Mods. The way we have done it the last few years is no longer possible, so he figured out a different method. We can't add extra ERP files like before, so he edited existing ones that the game loads at the beginning, and is achieving similar results that way. We may not get ALL of the previous functionality, but we can get a lot of it back.

Has something changed in F122 to not allow this to work any longer? I've followed the installation steps but just get a black screen when I start up the game.
youve gotta install the files, then put these two files (picture 1)from the F1 22 file into f1 22 game files like i did(pic 2)
Bez názvu.png
Bez názvue.png

I'm going to assume this does not work on F1 23? I just read your reply to someone in the thread here on why you haven't made MM for F1 23. I've downloaded some MyTeam mods but just realized that they were originally made for F1 22. I've gotten some mods in the past that were for F1 2020 but were compatible for 2021.

I'm going to assume this does not work on F1 23? I just read your reply to someone in the thread here on why you haven't made MM for F1 23. I've downloaded some MyTeam mods but just realized that they were originally made for F1 22. I've gotten some mods in the past that were for F1 2020 but were compatible for 2021.
There is a semimomods version for F1 23, it's pretty good

I'm sorry I have to say this but the download speed is so BAD or maybe it is the site itself because loading up in site took me 3minutes and I am re-downloading it right now for the 3rd time because halfway, it always failed network even though I have a good connection. I know it is just 8.4mb but you could have just used mediafire or mega instead. Also copying the link from the download and putting it on FDM (Free Download Manager) Doesn't work either.

Attachments

• slow.PNG
    slow.PNG
    11.4 KB · Views: 7
download failed due to network error (I dont have a bad network, its the site.) this thing used to be racedep but why change and its slower than before

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 19.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Forum trophies