Cars Modding Issue | In need of help

So, i've tried to clone some mod that includes a data-csp file inside of it and a non data-csp file. The particular mode has a data file in it of itself(unpacked data).
However, if i try to use the data.acd file from the data-csp file the game fails to load and shows: "Car is damaged, LODS list is missing". Then: "Can't launch the race, car is damaged, LODS list is missing".
This happens only in the cloned cars that i made under the original one. The original downloaded car can succesfully receive and enter any track with the data-csp.acd file.
Any way i can fix this? I tried numerous things, such as copy pasting the LOD.ini file from the original car to the cloned ones after i used the data.acd file from the data-csp file.
Also, tried removing the data.acd file after unpacking the data files but to no avail...

You can't copy an acd file to a new car folder, anything you interact with it has to be done in the original folder because the folder name is used to decrypt it. So you unpack it on the original car, then copy the unpacked data to the new one.

You can't copy an acd file to a new car folder, anything you interact with it has to be done in the original folder because the folder name is used to decrypt it. So you unpack it on the original car, then copy the unpacked data to the new one.
That works! Thx so much
May i ask you 1 more thing, is it possible to have more than 6 compounds to choose from at setup?
F.e: i can only have wet tyres in my rss mods and not Intermediates cause the rest 5 spots are being taken by Ultrasofts/Supersofts/Softs/Mediums/Hards.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea