Mioveni

Yep, it's looking pretty nice so far.

The textures are a bit mis-matched in places, but that is easily fixed.

Main issue really is that the road is very wide, and the texture is for a narrow road, hence the really wide white lines down the middle. Easily solved with a better texture I guess :D

Looking forward to seeing more :)

Dave

Nice,

The buildings could probabably be less polys;
now every small window is sunken into the facade, wich eats framerate.
It's probably better, framerate-wise, to solve this in the facade/window texture.

Hope to see more of this!

Great to see my audi in pics :D hope you enjoyed it.

About track, looks tasty, but road are too wide as mr whippy said. Maybe reducing a little, to be like polish road one. A long under-ground tunnel could be nice too.

thanks for sharing!

The track is amazing, and I love the wide main road, I can speed up to 280km/h with no problem! :D

Just some issues:

- As you can see, the floor is out of level in a lot of places, which causes the car to sink, and therefore getting stuck or shake violently

screenshot034xp.jpg
-

screenshot035wa.jpg

It needs some better textures, especcialy the grass one, and optimization. It eats a lot of fps! But I'm sure that you're going to take care of it! :D

Other than that, it's a lovely track, with great potential, congrats! ;D

The track is amazing, and I love the wide main road, I can speed up to 280km/h with no problem! :D

Just some issues:

- As you can see, the floor is out of level in a lot of places, which causes the car to sink, and therefore getting stuck or shake violently

screenshot034xp.jpg
-

screenshot035wa.jpg

It needs some better textures, especcialy the grass one, and optimization. It eats a lot of fps! But I'm sure that you're going to take care of it! :D

Other than that, it's a lovely track, with great potential, congrats! ;D

I cant see pics from imageshack. I dont wanna register only to not see frozen frog. :(

Ahahaha, don't be lazy :p

I use imageshack because I don't want to use forum hosting (I don't donate, so I should spend as little database as I can), and photobucket sucks here!

Imgur and localhostr both seem to be better than Imageshack now, for anonymous uploads. I mostly use imgur now that imageshack is doing weird limits on who can view images.

Only unfortunate thing I guess is that Imgur automatically compresses large files, and gets rid of exif tags. Imageshack will let you upload the originals.

This is caused by the overlap of roads.I've used a track builder.
And if you see the pictures,I remove the fence from mountain,too much solid objects.
At the end of the week I will post a version with road fixed.
The tracks have other bugs?Besides the bug from the roundabout(s).

Hi asasinuxp, it's good to see that the track is coming up nicely. The issue that I noticed is that car wheels do not climb the sidewalks, but rather just sink into it (see pics). I am using latest Racer v0.8.32. Otherwise, great effort, thanks..

Attachments

• screenshot003.jpg
    screenshot003.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 291
  • screenshot001.jpg
    screenshot001.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 286
  • screenshot002.jpg
    screenshot002.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 283

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?