AC Mini JCW @ Brands Hatch - Wednesday 12 Feb 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
The first race was awesome :laugh: Someone turned the sauna on because I was sweating constantly :)) Thanks @Kek700 for the battle.
The second race was sooo weird beeing in front :)) unfortunately, my skills are not there yet I've got passed very easy by @Aksu and @Davy Vandevenne . Still a cool race thou :D

Can we do JCW at Vallelunga? :))

Was a funny combo and great to race with you again.

First race did a desent start, got turned in first corner
managed to get my 7th position back after a loong
time chasing.
Second race another desent start got 5th but it was just a matter off
time before John and Denis would pass me, couldn´t never get that
½-1 second off my best lap times. So keept my 7th in that too.

Thank you admins!

Last edited:
Tooooo hetic for this old sod; :rolleyes: second race was the best, never had a whole race of action before.
Thought it was john in front row position, my race position thingy was showing me that, eventually dawned on me that it now said Raresch.
Problems with my paddle shifter, miss shifting made my progress somewhat erratic on few occasions, Raresch showed very strong pace, eventually a small mistake allowed a pass up the inside, unfortunately Raresch went off allowing john through, really I did not want that. The rest of the race and come to think of it, all the previous laps were a battle with my racing buddy john, boy did I get a hard time
from John.
The sign on the back of the car said MANIC, they are just that.

Thankyou to John and Denis for all their efforts.:) and of course Craig Dunkley.

Thank you for organising the race. I managed to avoid the little coming together in front of me in the first race to finish 6th (which I was glad of, top 5 for the next race would've gotten the better of my nerves).
In my 2nd race I choked at the start and dropped right back and had a really nice close battle for 8/9th - but then I out braked myself and nearly rear-ended the person in front, so took avoiding measures and span it into T1. Rolling along in last place by 10 seconds with 6m to go, but somehow pulled the time back and retake 9th.

Great combo. Thanks to all admins for this. Sorry I came out before the second race. Been in too much pain recently. End of the month I will be away for two weeks of respite. I need it. Hopefully I will be back refreshed and revving up to go!

We got to use these Minis again Denis/John/Craig. Magione? Or that tight circuit we drove the Porsches around last month?

Just watched a replay of the 2nd race and noticed @Aksu Aki's knee is, err, probably better :whistling:

I think it's first or second lap of Aki in the lead, going into Hawthorne Bend, completely sideways, well worth a watch - I wish I could make gifs:laugh:

Aki.JPG

Just watched a replay of the 2nd race and noticed @Aksu Aki's knee is, err, probably better :whistling:

I think it's first or second lap of Aki in the lead, going into Hawthorne Bend, completely sideways, well worth a watch - I wish I could make gifs:laugh:

View attachment 349204

Forgot to answer this xD
But yeah. Knee felt quite good for this job ;-) Used minimum brake force from fanatec app so no need to apply 30 kilos of pressure to brake :thumbsup: and with that car... I think I never used full brake :roflmao:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%