Great little race cars these. Q1
20220913205239_1.jpg
R1
20220913212202_1.jpg
Q2
20220913214121_1.jpg
R2
20220913221032_1.jpg

Cheers guys. Change of pace for next week.

Thanks Dan for running the races.
Great first race with Lloyd and Rich was in there too. Second race I added some wing and it was awful, understeered terribly, over 2.5secs lap slower than the first race, couldnt get the hang of it at all.

Thanks guys it was a great evening. First race I Couldn't follow Arthur and Steve but gave it my best. The second race the battle with Lloyd and Daniel was really great!

As Scott mentioned, a mini series would be a great Idea :)

Thanks for the racing guys. Q1 was very close, i put a lap together in the last minute. The race was very close between Purger and me. I could create a nice gap of 3 seconds but used a bit too much from my tyres in the beginning. I put in some 1:53.xx but it was not enough to hold off purger. He came back with 4 laps to go and we had a nice battle. He passed me with 1 lap to go, in the second to last corner i saw a gap and went for it. At the end it was only one tenth over the finish line, talk about a close finish. I saved the replay because i wanted to see the move, purger left me enough space and i did the same to him in the last corner. Awesome racing!!!

Second race I added some wing and it was awful
This is why I rarely bugger about with the setup! :D

A 'faster' setup seems to get me maybe .5s, but a 'poor' setup loses me huge chunks of time. I really should spend some time figuring it out more, but I still feel like I have a fair bit more time to find in my driving first...

Yeah, great cars all told. I was a little erratic in the first race and then got a disconnect. 2nd race was much better, keeping some throttle on kept the rear in check under braking and I got down to 1.52s after starting practice in the 57s and wondering where the hell all the time was! We will return to these in future and maybe do a little series with them. We still have few cars to get through in the pursuit of trying every combo I think are worthwhile.

As some of you know, I much prefer old cars and H shifting, but we will always include the best of the modern stuff - Modern F1 and GT3s excepted. Thinking about an oval for next week and something totally unsuited to oval racing, we'll see.;)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 58 34.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 95 55.9%