Manthey Racing

Skins Manthey Racing 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ryan_Lee submitted a new resource:

Manthey Racing Porsche 911 GT3 R - VLN AHV-GmbH Manthey Racing Porsche GT3 R

Since I knew the Porsche GT3 R was coming I wanted to do this livery. Designed by "BerzerkDesign" It's a sensational livery with awesome colour whilst still keeping it pretty simple. It was a right pain in the arse to replicate but worth it for the end result!

ENJOY!

View attachment 166064 View attachment 166065 View attachment 166067 View attachment 166068 View attachment 166066

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 241736

Ryan your good informed when it comes to VLN. Are you still living in Ausi? Give me a sign when you vistit VLN Races in Germany- thx for these updating skins.

Ryan your good informed when it comes to VLN. Are you still living in Ausi? Give me a sign when you vistit VLN Races in Germany- thx for these updating skins.
Hey mate, yeah still in Australia. Love the VLN though. I have a massive soft spot for the Grello, always have.

It's actually likely that i'll be out in Germany/Belgium next year!

You beat me to it ;) I was adapting my Bathurst one but then formula hybrid 2018 came out so it got put to one side. Looks excellent as always though!
haha, I'd assumed you might do it. Most of the sponsors were pretty much the same as last years one so adapting the 2017 N24 version was easy. BUT, i did have to pretty much start over because for some reason, i'd linked the colour layers together. So i had to trace them all with new layers giving me the ability to change the colours. Worked well in the end as I wanted to brighten the colours anyway.

• Deleted member 241736

At least Ryan, he won't have a dontion for the Lambos-Skins at all ... ;-)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 230 87.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 48 18.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 39 14.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 69 26.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 89 34.0%