Mandatory pitstop

Can anyone tell me if there is a trick to setting up a race with a mandatory pitstop and then how that is done. Ive setup an AI champ GT3 season with amnadatory pitstop in the longer races ive set. But when I actually race even after taking a pitstop myself I always get Dq'd at the end for not taking a mandatory. Cant work it out and its painful because it lets me get to the end and then red flags me. I had it set to change 4 tyres and im pretty sure my pitstop has my car changing 4 tyres but it still wants me to complete another.

You have to make sure your pit stop strategy is set on changing all 4 tyres and make sure that this is the strategy you have then selected after editing the strategy. You will notice if they are changing tyres as it takes some time..

Did you set the mandatory stops in your garge setup and save it.
Then edit player file for AI to use your setup.
Other options are force higher or lower fuel and tyre usage
Every combo needs testing.
I don't have issue with pits anymore but of course there are bugs so you must work around them.

Was amazed other day watching Lemans test the lead Toyota lapped 7 tenths faster on the in lap. Never noticed that before.

Another question regarding mandatory pitstops (i have it set on change 4 tyres). I had a race yesterday that was full wet from start to finish. The AI did not pit but i did as i thought i had to. But the AI did not get disqualified. Does anyone know if the "mandatory" goes away in wet races (as in real life one could say)?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%