Magnetic Paddle Shifters

I am quite surprised that i can't find on the Internet Reviews or Threads about comparing Magnetic Paddle Shifter.

After years of using H-Shifter and Sequential Shifter i am looking for some
Paddle Shifters with the most resistance/force to shift.

Maybe two of the best ?
https://www.simraceshop.de/gsi-cems-n52-v2-shifters-black.html
https://www.simraceshop.de/sim-racing-machines-gear-shifter-set.html

volante_back-600x629.jpg

I once drove a Racing Unleashed Simulator with a Wave Italy Wheel Paddle Shifter
and after 10 Minutes felt like a little workout for the fingers. I would like to replicate it but not for the price of nearly 2000€.

Any recommendations ?

Last edited:
They might not be the best looking ones, but for all my DIY wheels i used the 3drap ones:

3d printed ones with 3mm magnet

full carbon ones with 5mm magnet

They cost a lot less than the alternatives and both do their job well.
The 3d printed ones might not be what you're looking for, but I think 5mm magnets is what most other paddles use too

Consider the shifters by Simracing Coach. Full aluminium construction with carbon paddles for a very good price. The feel really snappy and precise.

Didn't know they were for sale as standalone parts, I can confirm those have a great feeling
They have always been. I even contacted the seller to buy them without the paddles (I wanted to make 3D-printed models), and no problem, even with a disccount. Some years ago they sold these shifters with a 3D-printed body and it was already fantastic. Now, being fully metallic, they are even better. Maybe they are a bit loud but, since I use headphones and live alone, I don't care :)

Thank you for your replies. May the first i orderd the 3dRap Formula Rim but the rim didn´t got shipped till now, they produce after order (Production Time 15days). I will report if my expectations
are fulfilled.

srz-volante-3drap-formula-predator-simracing-generale.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events