Logitech G29 Throttle/Accelerator spiking around 10-20%

Hi,
I have a set of Logitech G29 steering wheel and pedals. I had small problems in the past months but they always got away. Now, I can't get rid of this throttle issue were even if i don't press the pedal, it stays active around 10-20%, sometimes even more and spikes uncontrollably between those values. What do you advise me to do?

1. fix them yourself? How?
2. Get the warranty (see below)
3. Buy a new set of pedals (which ones - I still want to keep it on a budget)

The pedals are around 1 year and 4 months old and in Europe, I still have a warranty on them (2 years in total). Still, my base, the plastic of the base, is broken in the first part because I used them on a carton box, so the middle of the base was not resting on something hard and the plastic cracked :notworthy: I know, stupid :(:notworthy: Now I have a wooden base for them, but the damage was done.

Any tips are useful. Thanks.

I wonder could it be anything to do with ghub Raresch

Upvote 0
sounds suspiciously like the pot needs cleaning. It is a bit of a chore to do, but not particularly tricky:

Upvote 0
I wonder could it be anything to do with ghub Raresch
I am usign only the older Logitech Software for all my periferals, so I don't think it;s from that. i just need to open up tthe whole pedal thing and clean it ...

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea