Logitech G Pro Wheel - Which Sim Feels the Best?

Now that Logitech's G Pro Wheel has been available for a few months, which sim feels the best to you with regard to FFB? IOW words, which sim do you gravitate to most often since getting this wheel?

FWIW, for me, it's Dirt Rally 2.

Hey Newbert,

As you know from the other Logi Pro Wheel thread, I've had the Logi Pro Wheel and Pedals practically since launch. Support was absolutely spotty to start, but now has trickled down to prety much all the major titles (that I play at least).

FORZA HORIZON 5
I find myself jumping into Forza Horizon 5 the most. I like the large collection of cars, and that they are quite easy to earn/buy/roll to win. A varied set of cars for a wonderfully varied open-world to explore and more specifically, DRIVE. After a long day of work, there's nothing better than hopping in my M2 Drift special and just for a drive and a few drifts around the open world. You don't have to worry about the traffic and you don't have to get riled up for or in competitive races. You can just enjoy the road and the cars. Its one of my favourite ways to unwind after work.

I had added the Fanatec shifter a few months ago to improve my drifting experience and immersion. The launch of the Rally DLC has had me revisit racing in FH5. Switching to sequential shifter had me thoroughly enjoying my racing experience again, that I finally finished all the races in FH5 last weekend having returned to competitive racing.

ASSETTO CORSA
This is my second most frequent title. And this is for when I want a realistic drifting experience. A handful of great drifting maps and some good drifting car packs will have me slamming through the gears on my Fanatec shifter as I swing my tail around all of the tracks. The immersion only gets better when I switch over to VR. Only about a month ago did I fnally benchmark and finalize my Valve Index VR settings in Content Manager. Having built up some skill with the wheel and pedals, I am also now building my VR legs for racing. Motion sickness is definitely a problem, but only at first. Now that I'm used to driving with the wheel and have some great control, its rare that a drive will cause me nausea.

DIRT RALLY 2.0
This was one of my main reasons for wanting a sim rig to begin with. But when I first got the wheel/pedals/shifter and VR, I discovered I lacked driving skill for DR2.0 and was crashing/sliding into everything. Add VR to this lack of control, and I was getting sick most of my play time. So after my initial setup and experience back in Oct22, I basically avoided the title until I built up skills. After completing FH5's Rally adventure, I finally returned to DR2.0 and VR, and I can't wait to get better. This is still a very technical game, so I might not do too much of this after a day of work, as it is less relaxing than FH5, but the VR experience here is incredible for Rally.

VR and FFB
Further to your question about FFB, I have also added a Buttkicker Gamer 2 to my seat for additional FFB through SimHub. I added this specifically for improving immersion when in VR. The additional FFB helps trick my mind to feeling more of what I should when moving in VR, but also adds some great immersion when just driving on screen. While I might have naturally adapted to VR (built up my vr legs), I will say that this Buttkicker absolutely helped.

Long answer, but hope you enjoyed the read.
What about you? How are you enjoying the Wheel? How is DR2.0 going for you? What are your settings? VR?

Thanks KaptainKool. Yes, I'm enjoying the wheel more and more. Got it working in GHUB mode for most of the sims that I play. Unfortunately, I just simply never got into enjoying FH5, so it's off my harddrive at the moment. DR2.0 is great, even though I haven't used VR in quite some time. (Yes, it made me nauseous too)

After DR2, I enjoy it especially with Wreckfest and AMS2.

AMS2 feels about the best to me after dialing it in.
FM 7 works very good out of the box.
ACC , I've yet to get it adjusted right.
AC works well except my brake feel when trailing, just need to fine tune the low pressure I think.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 22 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%