Everytime i try to log in said not find such username...i send pass reset request and manage to get in...the problem is that need to do that steps every time that want to log in...can some1 explain what m i doin wrong ?

Im using the username that i have but when i close racedepartment page never keeps me log in and need to do the request pass all over again...
Now i use my mail as username and log in without problem...it seems that i can log in only with mail and not with user name...anyway if it works that way it is not a big deal...seems problem solved atm...
thx for reply

Im using the username that i have but when i close racedepartment page never keeps me log in and need to do the request pass all over again...
Now i use my mail as username and log in without problem...it seems that i can log in only with mail and not with user name...anyway if it works that way it is not a big deal...seems problem solved atm...
thx for reply
Are you sure you're typing the username correctly? I had a look and I can't see any sign of anything funky going on, like sneaky non-printing characters having gotten into the username somehow, but I can see that your email address is similar to - but subtly different from - your username...

ffs...u r so right...it seems(as u said) that my username is different from the name that is in my mail...it should be ssfassfe too...i assume i made a mistake when i first register in racedepartment and mistype my name...lmao for real...never notice it before!!!
Great catch my friend...was rly going crazy with that.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%