LIVERY MERCEDES 2022

Skins LIVERY MERCEDES 2022 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I already solved it friend thanks, it was my mistake, since you are the only one who answered me, do you know how to increase the speed of a pilot controlled by the AI? I want to make my teammate faster!
the data are lied in the database file, you need EGO database editor to open and edit it. you can take some time to explore the file first. meanwhile, these will be some key tabs for ur question:

1. Ai_driver
You can see a lot of things there. Aggression, Control, Mechanical Failures, Speed_In, Speed_Out, Virtual Performance.
All of these have a maximum value of "1". Making it over 1 for instance 1.5 will result in the game reading it as "1".
some key columns:
- Aggression: AI's race pace. the better values, the more aggressive the AI becomes, they will try to overtake more often
- Control: AI's raw qualifying pace. the better values, the more quali pace the AI has so as to improve his quali time and position.
Speed_in, speed_out: regulates the AI's corner entry and exit speed. the better values, they will take a corner faster, thus improving their lap times

2. AI_engine_power_per_tier
each individual team has a specific ID - you can look it up in "F1teams". this tab is self explanatory: each value is the horsepower of each team in a specific tier. if you increase them, they will become faster on the straights

these following ones can help you modify the "pecking order", so ur team can be in a better position and thus ur teammate will become "faster and better".

3. F1teams
You can balance the team's performances from here. There are 2 ways to do it:
- Change their tier.
- Change their virtual performance.

4. Ai_tier_characteristics
all the teams are divided into "tiers" for defining the pecking order.
If you set the tier 1 teams really low, such as "0.2" - they will become backmarkers. If you set tier 4 teams to "1.0" - they will fight for the win. more than "1.0" - the game reads it as "1.0".

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea