F1 2021 little advice :)

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi everyone,
I wanted some advice on f1. I really like f1 2017 and 2021. I'm very undecided which of the two to play because I really like them both. I've seen around the web and many say that the most beautiful / best is 2020, but I honestly didn't understand what's so special about it compared to the others. Putting aside the classic cars of 2020 shouldn't 2021 be better than 2020 since it came out later? in theory it should be an evolution of 2020 or am I wrong? thank you very much whoever answers me and I apologize for the bad english :)

2021 was buggy rubbish. The AI was better and it had another story mode. That's all compared to 2020. The handling was worse, the view distances of cars was broken and whatnot. Oh and you'd spin even more than in F1 22.
So, I am not sure what kind of advice you want. Play 2020? :D

HI!
Thank you very much for the answer, I'm really happy with it. Now it's clearer to me. I had my doubts because 2020 is considered the best F1 in history, but now it's clearer to me. The advice I wanted is that since I really like 2017 and 2021, I wanted to know which one I can play since I'm very undecided between the two, but now I think I'll choose 2017:D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.