Lexus Aim Vasser Sullivan GTD

Skins Lexus Aim Vasser Sullivan GTD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The skin teamplate I made myself, based on research I deeply did on google and most of IMSA and Aim Vasser Sullivan Lexus team. The base files such as UV Map and AO, I extracted from a Lexus RC F GT3 port from ACC someone made.

Last edited:
Looks amazing!!! N00b in the house here, how do I actually apply this to the game? I would've thought there was a Sticky guide in this sub-forum?!?!

You have to put the downloaded files at "\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs". There's two folders: "Cars" that you have to put the .json file there, and "Liveries", that you put the skin decals and sponsors there. The uploaded file have the two folders, so, just copy and paste them to "Customs" folder.

You have to put the downloaded files at "\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs". There's two folders: "Cars" that you have to put the .json file there, and "Liveries", that you put the skin decals and sponsors there. The uploaded file have the two folders, so, just copy and paste them to "Customs" folder.
Awesome cheers mate!!

Have you tried using another psd editor? I've done this entire skin on Adobe's Photoshop. If you need change the name, you can try using the png file and editing it, using a shape just to cover old flag and name, then, you can add your layers to it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%