le mans classic mod v1.01

Hallo!
When i download the mod le mans classic v 1.01 , i can only see the Ford MK II in the car list?
Does anyone know what is the problem?
I do not have the mod Power and Glory - i can not install this mod.
Thank you !

I'm sure you're using the pure GTR2 Steam version without patches.
In this case, Ferrari and Porsche are not available .... the reason why you can only see the Fords. ;)

I don't know your PC config .... but if it's not too much outdated I'd install the HQ Anniversary Patch that you can find in the download section.
2 needed updates are included to solve this problem but you get many many more game changers and a much higher graphic quality and many bugs corrected.

Else, if you don't wish or cannot install this big quality patch for any reason .... you'd have to install 2 patches. ... the 1.1 patch ( if not already done for Steam version ... I'm not sure any longer about that patched or not version ) and the No-CD Patch.
This last one is to be found Here at RD

I would like to add to this thread.
This mod is fantastic, and I would love to use this in combination with the GTR2 Championship Manager mod to create my own custom championships with these cars.

The issue is that while these cars appear in car selection lists, they do not have a specified class in the selection resulting in an error when saving the championship. I would assume some GDB-file needs adjustement but i'm not very familiar with it. Just wondering if anyone have a solution to this?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea