Resource icon

Tracks Lakeside Karting 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Niiiice, you could do with posting some screens but I'll grab this as it is my "local" karting track. Haven't been there for a while but it's so much fun - especially with those twin engined karts :D

FYI, there's already another track mod that uses the folder name "lakeside." Maybe you could rename your mod's folder, and corresponding files, to "lakeside_karting."

Niiiice, you could do with posting some screens but I'll grab this as it is my "local" karting track. Haven't been there for a while but it's so much fun - especially with those twin engined karts :D
If you want realism then you need to add ballast and restrict the air intake, then they bog on the hills just like IRL lol. I'll post up a few screens now ;)

:roflmao: As long as I can go flat out on the top section and the downhill bit I'll be happy.
There's a bump on the left kink that I dont think exists but you do get the bit of air at "Devil's Drop" as in real life. Always find the braking zone for the final hairpin tricky.
It's pretty close to real life - at least I think so anyway :)

There's a bump on the left kink that I dont think exists but you do get the bit of air at "Devil's Drop" as in real life. Always find the braking zone for the final hairpin tricky.
It's pretty close to real life - at least I think so anyway :)
Nice, i'm gonna be honest and say I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I'll fire it up after I watch the new episode of Top Gear :thumbsup:

Ok i finally tried it out last night and I just want to say it's pretty good as far as layout goes, the tyre walls are a bit high in places and the track could do with better textures but overall it's a good effort.
I updated the map and outline so it matches the track (used CM to do this so I can send them your way if you want unless you can do this yourself)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea