rF2 Lada VFTS @ Bikernieki - Thu 28 Sep 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm not sure if I'm having another senior moment, but I don't see the voice channel on RD Discord?
RD Discord 2023-09-28_19-35-02.jpg

Last edited:
No worries mate. Hope it's just this track or something.
I had similar issues with the same car @ the Longbeach '79 track, but to a much lesser degree. So I decided to do a few benchmarks, using 21 AI controlled cars:
Bikernieki 21 cars lada vs GT 2023-09-29_12-32-25.jpg

Longbeach '79:
Longbeach 21 cars Lada vs GT fps 2023-09-29_12-56-09.jpg

Strangely, I get 99% GPU utilisation with less than half of the 4070ti's rated power draw with the Lada @ both tracks.

Ner mind.
Sorry mate I was busy yesterday.
Been snowed under but I think things will settle down for a while now.

I will try to get an event posted for Thursday. I'll take a look this evening. However, I'm guessing that you're not gonna be able to join us? Hope to see you again soon though fella. :thumbsup:

Cheers

@pattikins I'm guessing you've done n internet search, but I'll ask anyway.
Tried this?
Hello. This known annoying bug will be fixed very soon. However, clearing the cache should help you. Go to the application -> Settings (In the bottom navigation bar, select the last option) -> Scroll to the bottom and click on the "Clear caches" button. After that, restart the application. The problem must be solved.

Have you logged out of Discord and back in? I reckon that's favourite if you haven't tried it.

Last edited:
Within Discord, there appears to only be the option of 'user settings' (cog icon) & I can't find the 'Clear caches' button. I did, however, delete the cache folders for discord: ..\AppData\Roaming\discord but to no avail. The problem only appears to be with RD, not any of the others groups that I have signed up too. :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.