Jaguar XJR14

Cars Jaguar XJR14 3P

Login or Register an account to download this content
The Jag installed without a problem. Had time only to zip around 1966 Monza (no chicanes). Car was pretty cool. I drove it in F1C but favored the Puegot Evo. So I dont remember: does the Jag have only 4 forward gears? 5th, 6th, & 7th were grayed out on the garage. I had to adjust the differential and the 4 forward gears to get around ok. I think I was hitting 190 alone screaming to Parabolica. I am sure there's more in the car but I was short on time. Mirrors didnt respond to the prompts to turn them in just a little. Also the images in the right and left mirrors are transposed. Lots of fun to drive this beast. Thanks!

P.S. If you want more info, happy to give it to you. I also have PTC on another machine. If you want, I can give you info on how they run. I am not a very good driver, however. Better drivers could give you better data than I.

PPS: I also downloaded the Sauber but havent installed it yet. If you make these monsters, I'll run them. PTC is really great and it would be a blast on rF2

Also got this weird pic at the start of practice. They just sat in their stalls burning. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1950.jpg
    IMG_1950.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Your on to something here. Puegot Evo perhaps??? I top out at about 165 MPH YES I AM THAT OLD HAHAHA redlining from 3rd to fourth and played with the 4 th but could not get much more ? Sebring is my home, tested there. f1-99-02 challenege I loved back in the day, YES YES YES please

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea