Istanbul Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Istanbul Formula 1 2021 Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Unfortunately on all tracks, FIA put animated only on backside of bridges (I guess it’s to not disturb the drivers) . So given these extensions are supposed to match the actual track, it will stay on the backside for now.
But I keep your suggestion in mind and maybe I will put an option to have front and back animations in future updates ( because they are so cool! )
Regards

I have not been able to find the track that this extension is for.

Can anyone provide a link? I have searched here on RD, but not finding anything.

Thanks

Unfortunately, after following the steps precisely (I have all mod requirements too) when I start a session (Go button on content manager) AC crashes. It asks me to use a different track.

I do not know why this is the case since I do use the acu_istanbul-park track which by default has no ext_config.ini file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Unfortunately, after following the steps precisely (I have all mod requirements too) when I start a session (Go button on content manager) AC crashes. It asks me to use a different track.

I do not know why this is the case since I do use the acu_istanbul-park track which by default has no ext_config.ini file.

Hi what version of csp? Also check camera_facing.ini in the tracks data folder by putting an off in front. So it becomes off-camera_facing.ini Hope that helps

Hi what version of csp? Also check camera_facing.ini in the tracks data folder by putting an off in front. So it becomes off-camera_facing.ini Hope that helps
Not sure what you mean to put "an off in font". By the way, I had exactly the same issue with Jeddah (as someone else apparently as I see in the comments) but Mexico worked ok.

CSP v. 0.1.76

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean to put "an off in font". By the way, I had exactly the same issue with Jeddah (as someone else apparently as I see in the comments) but Mexico worked ok.

CSP v. 0.1.76
rename it to off-camera_facing.ini also 1.76 has been known to cause issues with the extensions - 1.76 preview (patreon) works for me but not 1.76 or 1.77 public

rename it to off-camera_facing.ini also 1.76 has been known to cause issues with the extensions - 1.76 preview (patreon) works for me but not 1.76 or 1.77 public
I am not sure about the 1.76 preview (sorry new to AC). I have the paid version of the Content Manager. Also, it seems I have no such file in the data folder. There is cameras.ini and cameras_start.ini but no camera_facing.ini

I am not sure about the 1.76 preview (sorry new to AC). I have the paid version of the Content Manager. Also, it seems I have no such file in the data folder. There is cameras.ini and cameras_start.ini but no camera_facing.ini
Thats okay - The camera_facing.ini adds crowds but if its not there then that isn't the cause of your issue - Try dropping back to CSP 1.74 or 1.75 using content manager roll back under settings/ custom shaders patch/about & updates just click on one of the mentioned buttons - you can easily go back to 1.76 - Hope that helps

Thats okay - The camera_facing.ini adds crowds but if its not there then that isn't the cause of your issue - Try dropping back to CSP 1.74 or 1.75 using content manager roll back under settings/ custom shaders patch/about & updates just click on one of the mentioned buttons - you can easily go back to 1.76 - Hope that helps
Will definitely try it! Thanks for your work!

are you using CSP 1.77 preview 1? If so then I'd recommend you to downgrade to 1.76 preview 136 as 1.77 has made some tracks unplayable

Unfortunately this extension causes a crash upon starting a session. I'm not sure why. I just did a fresh install of the circuit to make sure I had nothing else interfering. Any ideas why this might be the case?... I have STflow installed. Other track extensions work just fine from Pyyer up until now. Thanks

This extension is for the acu_istanbul-park track.
Okay. I'm new to Assetto Corsa and i just try to figure out where I can find these specific tracks. I just mean it would be nice to have the Track and the Extension in one post. Don't know where i can find this specific track called "acu_istanbul-park" or I'm just dumb haha

Okay. I'm new to Assetto Corsa and i just try to figure out where I can find these specific tracks. I just mean it would be nice to have the Track and the Extension in one post. Don't know where i can find this specific track called "acu_istanbul-park" or I'm just dumb haha
Just copy acu_istanbul-park place it into goggle and its the first one at the top click it and it will take you to the download. :)

where did specifically i need to instal the add-on? i tyring forever and i dont know what to do plz someone help
It's not that hard. just download the track acu_instanbul-park from web. Then download the extension from the forum here. Then extract .zip or .winrar file.
You should now got a folder called "extension" jut copy the folder and paste it into the folder "acu_instanbul-park". If you got any questions, add me on discord Wickd#8355

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%