Is it possible to somehow watch the AI qualifying onboard?

Is it possible to watch the fastest AI qualifying lap in some way? Can qualifying replays be saved, or is there any method to view them later? Also, I know it's possible to watch the realtime laps from garage but view is really small and i don't think you can fullscreen it and also there's no way to predict which driver will achieve the fastest lap and when it will happen. If there is no direct way to do this, are there any mods available that could assist in observing how the AI performs on tracks during qualifying? (I just want to see how 110 AI tackles different tracks) ps: sorry if my question is a bit confusing.

The AI cheats by parameters, nothing you can adapt 1:1 anyway. They could go 320 kph to 0 in a second if the game wanted.
If you want to see how AI tackles, maybe start a GP with no collision and ride behind.
They go the DRL mostly, the rest is set grip, acceleration and braking plus +/- parameters for corner variation.
After all: You've got a custom setup, the AI has just one: Straight speed. So you will never approach the racing line and corners the way the AI does.

The AI cheats by parameters, nothing you can adapt 1:1 anyway. They could go 320 kph to 0 in a second if the game wanted.
If you want to see how AI tackles, maybe start a GP with no collision and ride behind.
They go the DRL mostly, the rest is set grip, acceleration and braking plus +/- parameters for corner variation.
After all: You've got a custom setup, the AI has just one: Straight speed. So you will never approach the racing line and corners the way the AI does.
Yeah I know it's not anything that is possible to adapt, but I would just want to compare my actual pb time side by side to fastest AI lap, just for fun. It's just that you can watch the onboard from the garage, but don't know when the fastest lap happens or who drives it and you can't fullscreen it. If i like actually want to put the laps side by side in editing software. So I was basically wondering if it is possible to use some mod to watch the onboards or use replay feature on qualifying but I don't think it's possible

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 71 35.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 55.5%