iRacing Summer Sale

FaN1WMLXEAI1XXs.jpg

New members get 75% off new memberships!

Now through August 22, 2022, *Offer valid for new accounts only, not valid for purchases made through Steam or EPIC.

Get a $10 Credit For Each Friend That Signs Up for One or Two Years With You As a Reference!

Invite them to join, and you could earn $10 iRacing credit to use for future renewals, cars, tracks and hosted sessions! Simply use this link or tell your friends to put the email you used to register your own iRacing account in the “Referring Member Email” field when they purchase their own subscription. We’ll send you a promotional code worth $10 for each confirmed new member referral.

Offer only applies to 12 and 24 month subscriptions. Offer not valid for free memberships or to any new membership offers with a cost equal to or less than the referral program credit($10USD).

A great offer!
I just wish they would give the current and long term supporters a little more discounts throughout the yr other than the black Friday sale.
I really enjoyed the iRacing dollar sales they had in the past. Buy $1 and get $2 iRacing dollars.

Reactions: DND
Several ways to save on cars, tracks and renewals as well as earning credits but I too like the idea of discounts for established subscribers, perhaps a 20% reduction in monthly fees after 5 years and 30% after 10 years.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back