The RaceDepartment Podcast (S1, E1)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Rd Podcast3.jpg

Welcome to the brand new, suitably shiny and culturally diverse sim racing and real world motorsport Podcast.

Thanks to the endeavours of the mighty social media king that is our very own Paul Glover, we've taken a step into the modern world and produced our very first Podcast recording - available now from pretty much any known podcast location on the internet!

Featuring the dulcet tones of Mr. Glover, Joseph Wright, Davide Nativo and myself, Paul Jeffrey, this brand new monthly podcast will cover a diverse range of topical subjects from the world and real and virtual motorsport. Future episodes will include special guests from sim racing and motorsport personalities, all in a relaxed and friendly environment. The show contains a bit of news, a few laughs, plenty of opinion and Davide saying things in his exceptionally cool Italian accent.

What's not to like?

Additional links:
Do you have any special requests for future episodes? Do you want to share your thoughts, comments and feedback on what direction the show could take going forward? Please do let us know in the comments section below!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kresh

Premium
Awesome job with the podcast and a great idea to do it. I love podcasts listen to them in my car when going to work. Keep it up, looking forward for the next one.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000