Sell Innato LMP2 Wheel

Innato LMP2 wheel, bought new in October 2021 and only used a handful of times and in pristine condition. I built myself a Pokornyi DIY LMP wheel, so this one is now surplus to requirements.
IMG_20220707_125747.jpg

IMG_20220707_125828.jpg

IMG_20220707_125834.jpg

This is a high end wheel with fantastic quality buttons and encoders and polyurethane resin grips. The front plate of the wheel is carbon fibre and the rear part is black anodized aluminium. The USBD480 screen can be driven by simhub. Innato provides an app to customise and drive the 16 flag/rpm LEDs. It has really high quality magnetic shifters with a solid click and twin hall effect clutch paddles. The innato app can also be used to set the bite point for the clutch paddles. I have replaced the aluminium shifter paddles with some smaller carbon ones from sim racing machines that I prefer. I will include these as well as the originals.

Comes with USB cable. No quick release included, the wheel is compatible with either 50mm or 70mm bolt patterns.

This wheel cost over £1000 new: https://www.innatosr.com/p8648379-innato-lmp2.html

Asking £850, UK shipping included.

Still available?
Innato LMP2 wheel, bought new in October 2021 and only used a handful of times and in pristine condition. I built myself a Pokornyi DIY LMP wheel, so this one is now surplus to requirements.
View attachment 580095
View attachment 580096
View attachment 580097
This is a high end wheel with fantastic quality buttons and encoders and polyurethane resin grips. The front plate of the wheel is carbon fibre and the rear part is black anodized aluminium. The USBD480 screen can be driven by simhub. Innato provides an app to customise and drive the 16 flag/rpm LEDs. It has really high quality magnetic shifters with a solid click and twin hall effect clutch paddles. The innato app can also be used to set the bite point for the clutch paddles. I have replaced the aluminium shifter paddles with some smaller carbon ones from sim racing machines that I prefer. I will include these as well as the originals.

Comes with USB cable. No quick release included, the wheel is compatible with either 50mm or 70mm bolt patterns.

This wheel cost over £1000 new: https://www.innatosr.com/p8648379-innato-lmp2.html

Asking £850, UK shipping included.
Still available?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes