Infiniti Q50 BTCC #8Dan Eaves  Halfords

Skins Infiniti Q50 BTCC #8Dan Eaves Halfords 2023-01-07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just so you know I don't think it's fair your skin gets down rated just because of the package format you prefer.

Both ways have con and pro like mas must be moved when content is updated some find that bothersome as no other sim I know requires them to do it.
I use OVGME to control both type of 3rd party skins so with mas format it's easier to renumber folders as only the vehicles that are in mas are in OVGME package, so you don't have to scan hundreds of cars.

P.S. Sorry for harking but should always be the way.
If you don't want to have to renumber folders when Steam updates cars:
Pack all cars into at least one simple 5kb rfmod.
(not all cars in one rfmod, you can't anyway but spread in 1 or more mods by series or car types, era, etc. )
This way when Steam updates any cars you don't have to swap over or move skins/ renumber folders till you good and ready.

Yes you could just turn off updates but is that really a solution ? I call it more of an hindrance.

Other good thing about rfmods because you are loading far less cars and tracks you don't get the laggy effect restarting all cars and tracks. Not to mention the endless list of car classes hundreds of them and 50% of them could be anything you must select them as player so you can see what they are to use as opponent. lol

Last edited:
Just so you know I don't think it's fair your skin gets down rated just because of the package format you prefer.

Both ways have con and pro like mas must be moved when content is updated some find that bothersome as no other sim I know requires them to do it.
I use OVGME to control both type of 3rd party skins so with mas format it's easier to renumber folders as only the vehicles that are in mas are in OVGME package, so you don't have to scan hundreds of cars.

P.S. Sorry for harking but should always be the way.
If you don't want to have to renumber folders when Steam updates cars:
Pack all cars into at least one simple 5kb rfmod.
(not all cars in one rfmod, you can't anyway but spread in 1 or more mods by series or car types, era, etc. )
This way when Steam updates any cars you don't have to swap over or move skins/ renumber folders till you good and ready.

Yes you could just turn off updates but is that really a solution ? I call it more of an hindrance.

Other good thing about rfmods because you are loading far less cars and tracks you don't get the laggy effect restarting all cars and tracks. Not to mention the endless list of car classes hundreds of them and 50% of them could be anything you must select them as player so you can see what they are to use as opponent. lol
Thank You!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea